Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekly News September 8-11, 2015

Please send in your summer reading parent sign off forms if you haven’t yet. Thanks to those families who have already returned their forms.
Curriculum Night: Thursday, October 1st at 6:30 is grade 2 curriculum night. I am looking forward to sharing information about our class and information for the school year.
In the Spring Street folder this week, there are Scholastic Book order forms and a letter about how to order online. Ordering books online is easy. Let me know if you have any questions about how to do it.  Buying Scholastic books is a great way to support your child’s reading and it helps give our classroom free books. Scholastic Book Orders are due on Friday, September 18th! Thanks!

• Please follow our classroom blog this year.  I will be sharing the Weekly News, Videos of the Week, educational websites and other information about our learning adventures. I am hopeful you will find it a good resource to support your child’s learning. I encourage you to submit your email address to the “follow by email” section on the blog. You will then be notified when there are updates. I will typically make updates on Mondays. I will continue to send home the paper version in our Spring Street folder for your easy reference.